FCON联盟会议录音 09/23/17

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/72m47w/fcon_alliance_meeting_092317/

Reddit最高赞同欢乐评论及翻译。
The meeting itself isn’t too long, most of the end is just Q&A.
cliff’s notes:
immensea is safe and open for ratting and mining again
All of our losses are just timezone issues and not really losses
cap fits are now going to be all-t1 except for ‘expert’ level fits
TRI is dead and not of any threat to us, also we need to start maxing out fleets at 256 again (also TZ issues)
PL is no threat to us
also don’t read reddit

会议本身不太长,后面的主体部分都是Q&A
笔记:
Immensea很安全,重新开放给刷挖和挖矿。
我们的损失只是时区上的一些问题,并不是真正的损失。
旗舰配置现在将换成T1的除了一些“专家”级配置。
TRI要死了,不会对我们造成威胁,我们将要重新组出满编舰队(之前组不出来也是时区问题)
PL对我们也没有威胁。
不要去看Reddit!

然后是和我们有关的录音部分。

11:58
We also killed a number of Fraternity fortizars in the past week(s).
在过去几周我们也打爆了一些Fraternity的铁壁。

28:47
If you look at the map of Detorid, we are slowly taking Detorid, but we are going to heat a massive locate, when we get to those system that Ranger Regiment and FRT have taken over because they rat it up to ADM 6 in their space like 5 days, we need to get that level you know. We need to make sure we do the same thing. We conquer space and we raise those ADMs to hold that space. That means we do not have to rely on our allies as much and we can do things ourselves in our good timezones.
如果你看Detorid的星图的话,我们正在缓慢的夺回Detorid,但是当我们去攻击被RR和FRT所占领的星系的时候,我们需要大量的绕点,因为他们大约5天就把他们的星系刷到了ADM 5,我们需要做到和他们一样,我们需要保证我们要做到一样的,我们占领星系,提升那些星系的ADM来保持控制,那意味着我们不需要太过于依赖我们的盟友,我们能在我们的时区完成我们的任务。

(heat a massive locate我不确定是刷ADM还是绕点)。

45:55
Q: Fraternity is growing massively numbers, do you see them as a looming threat on the scale of TRI.
A: I mean, you know Fraternity is getting big because as I understand the Chinese server is rumoured to be closing down. So that is why a lot of their players are coming over here. I see Fraternity is going huge they have got Fraternity, they have got a couple of their allies, they are here and they are getting quite big. Yes they will be a adversary we are concern about, especially because that timezone tanked. Now the one thing is because we are such opposite timezones. Any you know the treason between us and them is going to be extremely slow. Mostly is just because that timezone difference. The one thing they are a lot better than us, a lot better than us are doing is rising ADMs quickly. If you are looking at Detorid, they are taking space and make them almost impossible for us to entosis in about roughly 4-5 days, that is always take them to raise a lot to that ADMs. That means because of timezone tanking is extremely hard for us to take stuff back, on the other hand, it is extremely for them to win us timezone against us, because once EU time comes around which is our time mostly played, they all going to bed. We have a lot of good Australian FC at the moment? especially Jenny. We monitor the situation and we will come up strategies dealing with them I personally quite like their fighting style. I am not oppose to the Ideas having them live close to us skirmishing against them having a good time with that, we just need to make sure we are calm with the fact that they are there, they are big. They are in completely opposite timezone from us. So any fighting we do against them will be a slog through the mud. If I need you guys remember the Wicked Creek, that was a bit of slog. We just need make sure that we go into any potential war against them, we start to try to take the time from them. It is not to be a funny game. It is not to be big fleet fight. Its gonna to be we form big they form small, they form big we form small, back and forth until finally mid timezone we get to fight.

问:Fraternity人口增长非常迅速,他们与TRI同盟你视作他们为迫在眉睫的威胁吗?
答:Fraternity正在迅速增长,因为从我所知的,有谣言说国服即将关闭,于是很多国服的玩家就来到这里,华人社区有Fraternity,有很多其他联盟作为盟友,他们来到这里并且飞速发展,他们会是我们一个关注的对手,我们和他们之间的攻防会变得非常缓慢,主要是因为哦么时区不同,他们有一件时区做的比我们好太多,他们快速的把ADM刷了上去,如果你关注Detorid,他们占领的星系并(只)花了4-5天使那些星系对我们来说几乎无懈可击了,他们总是快速的刷ADM,这意味着时区抗对我们来说很难再夺回那些星系了,但是同时,对他们来说在我们的时区获胜也会非常困难,当EU时区到来的时候,我们最活跃的时间他们都去睡觉了。我们现在有一些不错的澳洲FC了?特别是Jenny,我观察了现在情况,想到了一些策略来对付他们,我个人非常喜欢他们的战斗方式,我不会反对他们住在我们这么近的位置,去去他们那里收割,一起度过欢乐的时光,我只是需要大家知道我们需要理性对待这一事实,他们在那里也已经颇具规模的事实,他们和我们是完全相反的时区,所以我们和他们之间的战斗会一场艰难的战争,与他们未来潜在的任何战争,我们都会试图消耗大量的时间,那不会是一场有趣的游戏,不会是大型舰队战,那将会是我们优势他们就咕咕,他们优势我们就咕咕,如此反复,直到一个中间点的时区我们将会战斗。

我也听了,感觉对FRT评价还蛮正面的。还记得提到不介意和FRT做邻居。说的“欣赏FRT的战斗风格”(什么鬼)。

这个发言的虽然不少掩饰吹逼(为了提振士气么),但总体还是蛮理性的,比较像企业的那种官方说辞。

Tri正在Reddit上疯狂嘲讽FCON

都习惯了,fcon长期被TRI和自己的盟友还有自己人一起嘲讽……

我们为啥会知道?SPY?

音频直接发到reddit上了

讲个笑话,TRI要死了

此话题已在最后回复的 360 天后被自动关闭。不再允许新回复。